Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
OT for processing speed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 11:43 pm
Looking for an OT who helps children (1st grader) improve processing speed. Has anyone heard of this or know of anyone local who specializes in this?

allgood

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 5:48 pm
Feel free to PM me for contact info for an OT that does extensive evaluation and can help you add in some things to help your child with this. I used someone and was very impressed but I don't fee comfortable posting her info.

amother
Garnet

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 6:13 pm
I was told there's no way to improve processing speed. Poster above, can you write what the name of the OT is? Or what she worked on? I don't know if I'm comfortable sending a PM.

allgood

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 6:50 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
I was told there's no way to improve processing speed. Poster above, can you write what the name of the OT is? Or what she worked on? I don't know if I'm comfortable sending a PM.

Please don't believe anyone that tells you there is no way to improve something! We are all a work in progress and putting time and effort into something will mean that you can make progress.

Anyone that tells you otherwise shouldn't be working with kids or adults either!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries