Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Selling a house OOT

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 2:29 pm
Has anyone here sold a house in an OOT community by owner? I’m trying to figure out how to advertise to ppl in-town who may be thinking of moving to my community.

gdgirl

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 2:34 pm
yes, we did this last year. it is probably community dependent but I can share in a general sense that we worked by word of mouth and posting on community groups and you can message me privately if you have more specific questions

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:29 pm
Yes. We bought a house that was for sale by owner, and sold our house the same way. Word of mouth, advertising on shul bulletin boards, and local social media groups works.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:30 pm
If someone in town is looking to buy, they are probably joining social media groups, or are in touch with realtors who look out for houses for sale in these groups.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:37 pm
We bought oot from owner- they told their friends they were looking to sell and a friend of ours heard and passed us the info

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 5:35 pm
OP you can post in other areas also. We live 30 minutes from the outskirts of Jerusalem. If we need to buy, sell, looking for things I will post on our list in our area, in the Jerusalem and Beitar areas, and places nearby. Other people from Lakewood, NY, might want to move OOT.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 6:22 pm
Right im trying to figure out how to advertise out of my area..

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 6:28 pm
If you are in the USA, people looking for houses look on Zillow and similar sites. You can put it up as for sale by owner. If you include good pictures and a descriptive description, you will probably have people reaching out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating