Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
The Childrens Place - good sales

cb

Post Mon, Jul 07 2008, 1:12 pm
did anyone go in the past week or so to the children's place outlet mall in long island? I think by old country road. cause I am thinking of going but I want to know if they are having good sales.
thanks

zigi

Post Mon, Jul 07 2008, 1:13 pm
if its monster sale time on line you are bound to find some good deals in the outlet store. I used to shop alot in the outlet store when there was one in manahatten.

cb

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 2:31 pm
why the one is Manhattan doesn't exist anymore? are you talking about the one on 6th ave? I went there once, hope it is still there.

zigi

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 8:22 pm
its not there any more the store was empty and they had for lease signs up. I used to do all my shopping there. Sad

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 1:12 am
Just a heads up- the Children's Place now has 50% off! (The regular, not outlet.)

There are so many things under $3. Plus there is a 15% coupon now- google it, you'll find it right away.

I also asked for a free shipping coupon in the store because the store itself didn't have so many things.

For $28 I got a pair of socks, 2 cotton sleepers, a pack of 3 bodysuits, 3 pairs of shoes (!), 2 summer caps and a pair of pants. Smile Everything except the pants was under $5, and then the 15% off on top of that. Smile

Hatzlocha!

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 9:35 pm
gamzu you shouldn't have mentioned all of the good sales! I went there and got some really good deals. I also had a coupon. thanks ! now they have an extra 50% off already reduced prices so if you need shorts check it out!

cb

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 9:15 pm
I also did my shopping today online, they have tons off stuff under $5 (click outlet).
I bought summer stuff for my kids for next year!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics