Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
It's still happening and it shouldn't!!

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 3:49 am
We are losing too many precious babies/children due to forgetting them in the car.

https://vinnews.com/2023/08/01.....ours/

Haven't we learned by now?
Please Please Please do whatever you need to make sure this doesn't happen any more. Honestly this can happen to anyone and the price for this mistake is way to high, so we need to take care.

Whether its the left shoe method, leave cellphone by baby, an alarm or have someone call you to make sure the baby was dropped off- especially if it isn't your normal schedule.

newinbp

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:38 am
This is an especially important reminder for people on vacation, those that don't normally drive and rent cars to go away may not be used to taking baby in and out of car and won't be in the habit necessarily.

Thanks for the reminder. If we rent a car and go anywhere since we don't usually drive, I'll bli neder make a system just in case to remember. Since it's not my usual routine, we need to be extra vigilant.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:22 am
Some daycares have a policy to call parents if a child unexpectedly doesn't show up. It's a relatively easy layer of precaution to add.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics