Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Urgent ISO obgyn in Catskills (or reviews of Crystal Run dr)
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 8:36 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
This was recently 5 months ago. Wasn’t her doc.Hatzola took her in cause they didn’t think she would make it to good Sam. The doctor on duty told her to push, she said ok will wait for a contraction, doctor ordered the nurses to pick her up against her will to the operating room and promptly did a c section when she was fully dilated for no reason. After the c section she complained that she had trouble breathing, hospital Kept saying it’s normal after a c. They discharged her that way. Hatzola was called. They took her to Columbia where she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

What the actuall h e l l I hope she sued the devil out of these people and also do we know the name of the doctor who did this and also omg

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 8:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
What the actuall h e l l I hope she sued the devil out of these people and also do we know the name of the doctor who did this and also omg

She was planning on suing. They had already contacted a lawyer at that time. I wouldn’t remember the name of this doctor. She was very traumatized. Took her a while to get to herself.

amother
Milk

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 8:48 pm
She was planning on suing. They had already contacted a lawyer at that time. I wouldn’t remember the name of this doctor. She was very traumatized. Took her a while to get to herself.

She should slap them with criminal charges for assault and battery.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 8:52 pm
I'd say 99% of people in Monroe go to Good Sam or hospitals in NYC. These hospitals. upstate is mostly used for emergency purposes. Good sam is still your best bet if you cant get to the city.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 9:02 pm
amother Tanzanite wrote:
I'd say 99% of people in Monroe go to Good Sam or hospitals in NYC. These hospitals. upstate is mostly used for emergency purposes. Good sam is still your best bet if you cant get to the city.

However the people in Monroe are already halfway to the city compared to where I am. I'm in the area around Fallsburg/Liberty. Monroe is almost exactly halfway to Manhattan and about a third of the way to my home doctor. So for someone from Monroe it might be an hour to NYU while for me it would be 2 hours and that feels like a lot.

I'm getting nervous now though. Maybe I should be more seriously considering a city hospital even if it means sitting in a car for 2 hours in labor which sounds like absolute torture to me. Unless you don't make it the two hours in labor and give birth at the side of the road which also sounds like torture to me.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 10:37 am
This was recently 5 months ago. Wasn’t her doc.Hatzola took her in cause they didn’t think she would make it to good Sam. The doctor on duty told her to push, she said ok will wait for a contraction, doctor ordered the nurses to pick her up against her will to the operating room and promptly did a c section when she was fully dilated for no reason. After the c section she complained that she had trouble breathing, hospital Kept saying it’s normal after a c. They discharged her that way. Hatzola was called. They took her to Columbia where she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

This is one of the worst birth stories I have ever heard!! OMG

amother
PlumPink

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 2:02 pm
Any Quest or Labcorp for blood draw only in the actskills, with stat and reliablle reporting?

locations?

also, any any guide of what cna do on catskiils few days vacation, otehr then go out to eat?

is day time too warm for hikes?

any great museums? art? music?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries