Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
S13

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:00 am
Is it still in style? I see an S13 toddler coat on clearance.

bsy

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:15 am
I ask this in all seriousness. Who cares if it's in style?? What will happen if you buy it and the baby wears it and it's really last years style???

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:44 am
bsy wrote:
I ask this in all seriousness. Who cares if it's in style?? What will happen if you buy it and the baby wears it and it's really last years style???

I agree lol, I don't care if it's last years style. Just don't see a pt in buying a shiny coat if it's already out... It's a pretty good price for a down coat

bsy

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:46 am
amother OP wrote:
I agree lol, I don't care if it's last years style. Just don't see a pt in buying a shiny coat if it's already out... It's a pretty good price for a down coat

The point? The point is to buy a warm coat within your budget. If shiny is in or out, who cares.

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:49 am
Can you share the link, maybe I would buy it

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:52 am
amother Blueberry wrote:
Can you share the link, maybe I would buy it

https://www.saksoff5th.com/pro.....YGB4Q

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:54 am
amother OP wrote:
https://www.saksoff5th.com/product/s13-little-boy-s-downhill-quilted-puffer-down-jacket-0400013406023.html?dwvar_0400013406023_color=RED

Matte is definitely coming in, but shiny is still ok. My kids still have their last years shiny scotch bonnets
Don’t let ppl make you feel stupid for wanting to know the current style
It’s perfectly valid but it’s seen as evil on this website

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 9:56 am
amother NeonPink wrote:
Matte is definitely coming in, but shiny is still ok. My kids still have their last years shiny scotch bonnets
Don’t let ppl make you feel stupid for wanting to know the current style
It’s perfectly valid but it’s seen as evil on this website

Thank you

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 10:01 am
Thanks for the link. It's just a regular coat, such coats don't go out of style.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 10:07 am
amother Burgundy wrote:
Thanks for the link. It's just a regular coat, such coats don't go out of style.

Thank you so much

I'm so bad at fashion and I just want me and my kids to look normal... don't need height of style, just not super weird

Sometimes this site makes me feel like two cents

bsy

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 10:17 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you so much

I'm so bad at fashion and I just want me and my kids to look normal... don't need height of style, just not super weird

It's ok to not want to look weird. No one is saying buy an orange coat with purple dinosaurs on it because it just needs to be warm. But a plain back coat? Ask yourself this: if you saw a neighbor or stranger wearing that coat, would you think it's weird? If not, then it's fine for your toddler to wear it. This extreme paranoia of not being "normal" and wearing the right things has gotten way out of control. And then everyone cries about standards...

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 10:29 am
Op it’s ok to ask this question. Just know this site skews very frugal, very high and mighty about not caring about fashion and trends. Ur normal, it’s ok. I fully get it.
To answer your question, it’s def not the most trendy anymore but still totally acceptable.

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 10:37 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you so much

This site will rip you apart over such questions. Don’t let it get to you. It’s very ok to ask such a question.

In my opinion the coat is a very cute choice. I have similar for my kids and I like to dress them nice.

Pair it with cute booties and it’s perfect.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 2:17 pm
I got my son this coat ;-)
its not high fashion, but its s13 are great quality and super warm and totally within the range of in style coats

Sam has almost the exact same coat this season for $350, in shiny and matte
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics