Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Wisdom Teeth in Jerusalem area

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 11:33 am
Anyone have wisdom teeth removed and happy with practitioner? Has anyone used Dr. Katz in Beit Shemesh?

amother
Hibiscus

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 12:38 pm
Dr Robert Miller 026257040
He pulled two wisdom teeth for me and it was such a good experience, I read so many nightmare stories but this was nothing of the sort. Been a few years but iirc he had a really nice bedside manner too.

Reality

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 1:04 pm
I never used Dr. Katz but I have heard he is good for straightforward cases. He is a dentist who specializes in wisdom teeth.

For my child's complicated case I used Dr. Kallus, also in Beit Shemesh. He is a periodontist. If he feels it's too complicated for him he refers to Dr. Agatstein, an oral surgeon in Yerushalayim.

I was super happy with Dr. Kallus. Great skills, my child had no bruising and barely any swelling. He and his office were also super pleasant to deal with.

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 3:45 pm
I was really happy with Dr. David Zelig 02-567-8578
I had two wisdom teeth removed years ago in America by a different oral surgeon and it was such a long recovery. Dr. Zelig (who is American) removed two in Israel and the recovery was so fast.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions