Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kosher Food in Morristown, NJ

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 6:27 pm
Does anyone know if there is a kosher store, or a supermarket with a nice kosher section near Morristown, NJ?

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 12:45 am
I think there is a pizza store nearby… called Jerusalem pizza or something like that
Sorry wish I knew more

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 12:47 am
There is a chabad community in Morristown. One of the big local stores (ShopRite?) has a kosher aisle.

wordsmith

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 1:10 pm
The closest kosher supermarket will be Fooderie in West Orange. It has prepared food as well as groceries. It has a lot of meat and chicken that are under a Lubavitch shechita for sale (not sure about the prepared food though.)

Jerusalem Pizza is in Livingston.

Neither are in Morristown.

minny1092

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 2:33 pm
There are no kosher grocery stores or restaurants in Morristown
Shoprite of Morristown has your standard out of town measly selection of kosher foods (for triple the price), additionally right near the deli department (right after the produce) there is a pas yisroel bread called paramount, its really good!

Livingston pizza shop is about 20-30min away & West Orange is about 30-40min away

Monsey is 50min away & that is where majority of the locals get there food, as there is a grocery called all fresh that delivers once a week

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 22 2023, 3:35 pm
I tried to call the allfreshsupermarket to get information about the morristown delivery. They have not responded to my questions other than that the delivery is once a week. Is there a person in Morristown to contact? A way to collect the deliveries after business hours?

Minny1092, I can pm you with these questions if you prefer to answer them privately.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen