Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Are these all scams?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:42 am
All of my targeted ads online and on Instagram, Facebook, are for starting your own Amazon, affiliate marketing, sourcing, etc businesses. They all sound great, make your full income in only 2 hours a day! Are these kinds of jobs legit? What am I missing?
If they are scams, do any of you work these sort of jobs that can tell me more?

Sebastian

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:49 am
Its more than 2 hr a day to start. And its very hard to make it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:01 am
I’m willing to work hard and put in the time. Can you help me? I can dm you if you’d be willing

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:07 am
Yes I was wondering about this also.
I am looking for something I could do from home because for family reasons it's hard to work in an office.
I don't mind working hard and long hours either.

amother
PlumPink

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:12 am
amother OP wrote:
I’m willing to work hard and put in the time. Can you help me? I can dm you if you’d be willing

Dabbed in it a bit (didn't have time for it so stopped) and would be happy to help you out.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:21 am
Affiliate marketing is real. Loads of work and hard to make it.

Be careful of MLMs telling you you can be a “boss” and work your own hours ect.

I know too many SAHMs that were hurt by MLMs.

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 12:09 pm
Most of these affiliate marketing Instagram accounts are promoting their course in how to do affiliate marketing, so they’re making money by teaching others how to make money, which doesn’t sit great with me. I’d rather see someone actually promote a real product, ya know?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 12:39 pm
There are lots of books and free information on the internet you can read to learn about running an internet business

After reading objective articles from people not trying to push their seminars or other get rich quick schemes, you can make a decision.

It is hard work and doing well on amazon (for example) requires that you know their rules AND how to get your products viewed and sold

I think one of the most difficult aspects is finding products that will sell and at enough profit margin to make it worth doing.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 3:42 pm
Can someone recommend a way for me to learn how to make money from Amazon? I know so many men that do it but I can’t ask them…I’m sure there are women that do Amazon but I don’t know any

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 3:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can someone recommend a way for me to learn how to make money from Amazon? I know so many men that do it but I can’t ask them…I’m sure there are women that do Amazon but I don’t know any

Being an Amazon affiliate or Amazon seller? I’m an Amazon affiliate, but so far have not made any sales lol

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 3:56 pm
amother OP wrote:

Starthumble.com

amother
Tanzanite

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 4:34 pm
amother Grape wrote:
Being an Amazon affiliate or Amazon seller? I’m an Amazon affiliate, but so far have not made any sales lol

How do you become an Amazon affiliate?

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 4:43 pm
There is a course/training all of these ads are promoting and that's how THEY make money.
So the question is how will I make money by listening to their course?? What will I be promoting?
I spent a lot of hours on all these stuff and it's a lot of work and creativity u need, to make money being an affiliate marketer. I do wish to take the legendary course, it's expensive though 2500 and results are not guaranteed.

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 4:45 pm
Affiliate marketing and Amazon FBA are very very different. Which are we discussing here?

ShaniF

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 4:47 pm
amother Tanzanite wrote:
How do you become an Amazon affiliate?

Anyone can become an Amazon Affiliate if you have a platform to post on (if not they'll close your account within a few days)
Just Google amazon affiliate and it's really easy to set up

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 5:23 pm
To become an Amazon affiliate you have to have some sort of public social media to apply with, preferably centered around a niche.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 6:11 pm
Amazon sellers. I want to get rid of social media
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics