Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help me style these kids/baby clothes

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:57 pm
All you fashion-forward mommas who know how to rock (Lakewood) kids' fashion, can you please help me out here?

I have THIS Lil Legs dress for my 3 year old dd. I have the coordinating sweatshirt for my 5 yr old ds. I'm trying to decide if I should get the matching sweatshirt or THIS romper for my 1 yr old baby girl. If I get her the sweatshirt, I think she'll look a bit boyish wearing it with leggings. If I get the romper, what tights would you put it on with?

I have more questions but my baby just woke up so I'll come back to post more later.

Thank you all so much!!

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:08 pm
I'm not from lakewood so I hope it's okay for me to voice my opinion. Wink

I'd go with the romper. it's younger and cuter for such a young baby. I'd do it with black tights or with an exact color match. what color are you doing for the dress and sweatshirt? maybe match that.

love them, btw. such a cute outfit.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 1:25 pm
Thanks, yes of course you are welcome to share your opinion. I just wrote that so people realize what type of fashion look I'm talking about. It sounds like you know. Thank you!

amother
Springgreen

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 6:40 pm
I have the same kid pattern as you and I don’t love the look of tights under rompers, so I skipped this outfit..

Or you can get a coordinating overalls set for the baby. It won’t be the same style, but will be in the same color family.

amother
Alyssum

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:37 pm
Got my (younger) baby girl the stretchie but they have it in a ribbed set.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 12:28 pm
you can also do the tee & suspender leggings
https://www.lillegsbaby.com/co.....e-tee
https://www.lillegsbaby.com/co.....ngs-1
but I actually like the romper the most.
With a black cable tights

Busybee5

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 12:36 pm
I'm not from lakewood but I personally like more girly things on girls so I don't often match boy/girl. But I love doing coordinating colours just in a girlier outfit. For this particular one I like the tunic girly top with leggings.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 12:43 pm
I’d get the appliqué sweatshirt in camel for the baby. If you must do the romper then do the camel as well with black tights and shoes or cream tights and brown/reddish shoes.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 1:49 am
Thank you all. It's not my favorite dress but a very nice grandmother bought the dress for my daughter and I enjoy when my kids are matching. I bought the romper with black tights. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics