Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Which baby product do you regret purchasing?
Previous  1  2

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:22 pm
Muslim blankets were my arch nemesis. They look so nice but have zero usage whatsoever.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:32 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
Muslim blankets were my arch nemesis. They look so nice but have zero usage whatsoever.

I use them to cover my kids' car seats so they don't get too hot between car trips!
But yes- so many blankets. I only ever used two blankets, but had 100.

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:44 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
I use them to cover my kids' car seats so they don't get too hot between car trips!
But yes- so many blankets. I only ever used two blankets, but had 100.

I think it's because every baby gift comes with a blanket.
When my sister had a baby I told her to take some of mine!

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:52 pm
Bugaboo fox. Not really necessary for my lifestyle. I live in the five towns and I dont walk places. I used my doona when I went back to work at 6 weeks to take my baby to the babysitter. I ended up using my uppababy minu for walks if I ever did go out. Its such a chaval it sits in my parents garage.

amother
Hunter

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:54 pm
amother Cyan wrote:

I use them all the time! I use them to cover up while nursing, then move it to my shoulder as a burp cloth, and wash the filthy blanket at the end of the day and take a new one the next day

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:57 pm
Momaroo
All three kids hated it. I gave up after the third and gave it away. It was in practically new condition.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 12:18 am
Another vote for the mamaroo
Baby hated it. Purchased the Fischer price swing and it was a lifesaver!
Its been over a year and this mamaroo klutz is still sitting around. Brand new condition
Wish I could get rid of it!

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 1:15 am
That's really interesting about the mamaroo - one like and so many hates. Would not have predicted that. I didn't realize so many people would even try it, isn't it expensive?

I have 3 kids and anything I would think was a waste for one was enjoyed by another. I had one who fought her way out of swaddlers and one who could barely sleep without them. One who needed pacifiers desperately and one who hated them. One who I pumped breastmilk for months (for work) and one who needed formula anyway so the new (bh free through insurance) pump is collecting dust.

I thought of one total loss: a specific bouncer seat. Big fan of bouncy seats in general but this one, which happens to be a popular one, the front legs stick out in a way that I keep tripping or almost tripping and I'm convinced it's going to kill me one of these days. I want to get rid of it but first need to find a new one that's not so trippy because the baby loves it and there are not that many things he loves.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics