Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Gender Reveal

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 7:19 pm
How can I do a gender reveal for me and my DH? Like color-filled cupcakes or something. I got test results back that contain the gender but want to find out the same time with him by doing something cute

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 7:27 pm
I was just in your shoes, so I’m happy to help.

First; were you given the records or the gender written on a paper placed in an envelope?
Opt for the latter since you don’t necessarily want to give strangers your medical records.

Pick what you’re going to do - let’s say you’re going with cupcakes.
Call the person who’s doing it, ideally someone local, and explain you want to do a gender reveal. Ask if you can drop off the envelope with the gender and she’ll fill the cupcakes with the appropriate colour.
Then you just pick up the cupcakes when you’re ready and you’ll both be surprised

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 7:30 pm
I went with the envelope to Party City, picked out whatever reveal item we wanted (we went with a party popper) explained the situation to the workers and told them to pick out the appropriate colored popper based on the gender in the envelope. They removed the identifying sticker and made sure the gender wasn’t written on the receipt

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 7:38 pm
amother Acacia wrote:
I was just in your shoes, so I’m happy to help.

First; were you given the records or the gender written on a paper placed in an envelope?
Opt for the latter since you don’t necessarily want to give strangers your medical records.

Pick what you’re going to do - let’s say you’re going with cupcakes.
Call the person who’s doing it, ideally someone local, and explain you want to do a gender reveal. Ask if you can drop off the envelope with the gender and she’ll fill the cupcakes with the appropriate colour.
Then you just pick up the cupcakes when you’re ready and you’ll both be surprised

Thanks! Where do you recommend getting cupcakes? I’m unfamiliar with bakeries in the area

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 8:43 pm
Do you have Instagram?

@thecupcakeboutiq
@cupcake_creations_08701
@aromacakesnj

I’ve never purchased from these places so I can’t vouch for them but these are what I found

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Oct 15 2023, 8:50 pm
The cookie corner might be helpful

848-245-0533
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries