Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
ISO robot vacuum- please recommend

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 12:51 pm
Looking for a robot in the $200 range. I'm aware it on the cheapest side but I believe there's something out there that's good enough.

Thanks

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 12:58 pm
I have the roomba in that range. It's very good. Doesn't have any fancy features.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 1:20 pm
[quote="ra_mom"]I have the roomba in that range. It's very good. Doesn't have any fancy features.[/quote

Do you mind linking it?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 3:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
ra_mom wrote:
I have the roomba in that range. It's very good. Doesn't have any fancy features.

Do you mind linking it?

I think it's this.
I also bought the virtual wall (since it doesn't have mapping, but anyway I like that I don't have to use an app with it, but I can).
https://www.amazon.com/iRobot-.....psc=1

srbmom

Post Thu, Oct 19 2023, 4:06 pm
Just my personal advice, it's not worth it. I purchased one for around $200 3 years ago because I was being cheap and I barely ended up using it and it was a waste of money. A few months ago I just bought a roborock S7 with mop and it has literally changed my life. It works so much better and the mapping makes such a huge difference in how I can use it. I have it clean in my kitchen almost every day sometimes twice a day, and the nights that I set it for my whole downstairs I wake up in the morning to beautiful vacuumed and mopped floors

https://us.roborock.com/produc.....D_BwE

If you can't afford it right now, maybe put aside that $200 and save up for something better in a few months
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry