Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Where can I find accurate information about israel travel?

Bluesky 1

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:15 pm
I have a ticket booked for chanuka for a couple months already. how can I find out if its safe enough to go? would like to stay in yerushalayim. also are people in yerushalayim feeling the matzav? are people traveling now? I have been waiting for very long to go. like over 20 years. my son wants to go very badly, my dh is really apprehensive. hes not the one who cares to go its me and my son. im just wondering if anyone is planning to go anytime soon and where can I find accurate info. regarding safety?

naturelover

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:19 pm
How do you expect anyone to know what the situation will be like on chanuka? How it is today is no indication of how it will be in two months.

grace413

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:20 pm
Right now nobody can tell you what the situation in Israel will be at Chanukah. Life is close to normal in Jerusalem now but that's no indication of what will be. (Of course I hope all will be well)

Bluesky 1

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:21 pm
totally. I get it. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyone that traveled in the last week. and where I could get updated safety information for travel?

Java

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:23 pm
Bluesky 1 wrote:
totally. I get it. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyone that traveled in the last week. and where I could get updated safety information for travel?

Currently the US government is advising not only for its citizens to avoid traveling to Israel, but is also actively flying its citizens out of Israel.

mommish613

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:24 pm
As long as El Al has flights, people will continue to travel
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics