Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Can anyone confirm?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 9:03 am
https://www.israel365news.com/.....rael/

I can't seem to find anything other than this article about Rome returning keilim from Beis Hamikdosh. Anyone have insight?

self-actualization

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 9:33 am
This is a website geared for Christians. Their articles are written by frum people in Israel (Rabbi Tuly Weisz) and are lovely but exaggerated. Like a Nefesh B’Nefesh flight will be magnified as the ingathering of the exiles (which it kind of is but not officially) or the jackal on the Har Habayis is a sign of the Rabbi Akiva story coming true (I was quite unable to find that news story anywhere else but then it resurfaced this year). There is constant reference to the fact that we are almost at Mashiach which this story is in line with. The Christians are motivated to donate in order to return all of the Jews to Israel and have Mashiach come. The reason why this is somewhat problematic is because after that the Christians believe in something called “The Rapture” which I haven’t looked into but it seems like whatever that is won’t be good for the Jews or Judaism. That’s why accepting money from Christians is controversial.

sequoia

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 10:33 am
The Rapture is when “real” Christians (ie evangelical fundamentalists) get taken bodily up to heaven, and everyone else (Jews, Muslims, atheists/agnostics, mainline Protestants, Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Buddhists, Hindus, etc) stay on earth and suffer in “The Tribulation.”

The dreadful “Left Behind” series is all about that. It’s so badly written.

DrMom

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 11:13 am
I haven't seen anything about this in any other news source. Sounds unlikely.

Mommyflower

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 11:23 am
Historians generally agree that the keilim were melted down and used to finance the building of the Colosseum.
https://aish.com/the-colosseum.....tion/

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 11:48 am
All? Menakiyos, or Mizrakos?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics