Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Ani living article on screen time causing autism
Previous  1  2  3

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 12:49 am
A pediatrician who promoted delaying, spreading out and skipping some vaccines, did a Vax v unvax study on his own patients (thousands)

Autism rate

Completely unvaxxed. 1:715

Partially vaxxed, delayed, spread out. 1:415

Those vaxxed on cdc schedule are 1:45 autism

smss

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:01 am
#BestBubby wrote:
A pediatrician who promoted delaying, spreading out and skipping some vaccines, did a Vax v unvax study on his own patients (thousands)

Autism rate

On his own patients? Like, the ones he himself is evaluating for autism? Interesting...

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:04 am
Autism is diagnosed by neurologist,

Not pediatrician.

giftedmom

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:27 am
I don’t know why everyone is so hurt over this. Yes ofcourse there is real autism. And this new phenomenon of too much screen-time causing autism-like behavior in some kids.
Tbh I think any toddler who gets 6-10 hours every day it would be a miracle if they were unaffected. Toddlers brains change at lighting speed at that age. If they get very little social interaction they miss those windows of learning.

BatZion

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:27 am
#BestBubby wrote:

Autism rate

Oooo an unnamed pediatrician who is anti-vax did a study? I bet those results are super scientific and reliable!!! I also bet that if you provided his name, we could go searching online and find actual scientific evidence that his studies are quackery. Just a gut feeling.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:15 am
amother Burntblack wrote:
So why mention the autism piece? describe the symptoms and say they are reversible. It drives me nuts when people label symptoms as "autism" without understanding autism. If it causes specific reversible behaviors, describe those behaviors and suggest how to revers them.

Exactly this! Why mention autism at all??

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:20 am
amother Clematis wrote:
It's not unprofessional. It's actually quite informative and makes alot of sense. No where in that article is it written that too much screen time for little kids causes autism. They write that if babies & little kids get too much screen time (babies & little kids shouldn't get screen time at all), it may cause behaviors similar to autism symptoms and may cause babies to not reach milestones when they're supposed to. It may hinder their development and cause behavioral issues. This really makes sense if you think in to it.

It just didn’t sit right with me to link the 2 together. Autism like behaviour & screen time.
It could be true but so could many things be linked together. Doesn’t mean u skills write a whole article on it. & the cover of ami living didn’t say autism like behaviour, it stated - does screen time cause autism.

amother
Apple

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 4:24 am
ding ding ding they achieved their goal!
we’re up in arms about an ami article! 🏅

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 6:54 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccjnes are main cause of autism.

No such thing as a genetic mutation epidemic, impossible.

Blaming screens is just to deflect blame from the real cause.

Excuse me? Just excuse me
There are a variety of genes … forget it I can’t bother

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 7:42 am
My 3 kids on the spectrum all shows signs of autism before having any vaccines and showed zero signs of it worsening after getting shots (which were delayed). I am pretty sure this is genetic. I have 4 children. My children are home with me until age 2 or 2.5 and get a ton of time and attention. I get on the floor with them, I read books and books, we go to the park, for those 2 years I am full time mommy. Hashem caused their autism I sure as xxxx didn't.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics