Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
What can be wrong?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 12:41 pm
SO I cant seem to be losing weight recently. Ive gained over the summer, and am trying to lose 10 pounds
Im not overweight at all (BH), just trying to get back in shape.
Im in my upper 20's, on the same BC for the past 15 months (have previously been able to lose weight while on the pill). Im not following any specific plan - just trying to eat healthy, and not eat after dinner.
I recently took a full panel of bloodwork, and everything came back fine, B"H

What can be the problem? Im so frustrated. Why cant I lose a silly few inches

any advice would be appreciated

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 1:13 pm
What type of food groups do you consume most of? Fats and carbs are high in calories

HappyMamma

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 5:20 pm
There's something called weight loss plateau, when the weight loss techniques you're using stop helping. Definitely look into it and see what you can change to help the pounds shed

amother
Tulip

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 5:44 pm
Most people have a time that their metabolism just changes. Mine was about when I hit 30, and suddenly I was gaining 10 to 15 pounds eating the exact same food and doing the exact same things. Maybe yours has happened now.

lamplighter

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 6:01 pm
If your not overweight and just want to be in shape then exercise especially strength training is the way to go.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 6:18 pm
Thanks for the replies
The issue is we are financially tight so I cannot afford excersice classes or training. And I already tried following videos, however I'm not very good at coordination so it's difficult. I don't feel like I'm doing it right.
Metabolism changing - that is very Disappointing Sad
Feeling so stuck.
I don't eat much carbs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise