Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Good girdle/spanx to wear under gown

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 07 2023, 11:27 pm
Looking for a tried and true plus size girdle/spanx that will really suck me in and smooth the lumps and bumps and make my gown look a little better on me.
Bh it zippers shut and looks ok! But I want a more "smooth" look and im willing to suffer in a tight girdle for just one evening if I'll feel more confident!
Tia

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 12:07 am
I have this one and love it, it has this rubbery thingy on top that helps it not ride down
https://www.target.com/p/asset.....metab
If I want extra roll down protection like for under a gown I'd wear it with a thin, not tight bodysuit on top to ensure it doesn't roll down. I will tell you however that doing so is might inconvenient because you need to take off whatever dress you're wearing to take off the bodysuit in order to go to the bathroom. I've done it, but wouldn't recommend for the whole simcha, only pictures. The Spanx alone are really good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven