Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Night terrors 3 yr old

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:13 am
My son has night terrors for a few months already. No strep. No pin worms. The only way he sleeps nicely is when he comes to my bed when we wakes up at night. He never remembers these but it is Soo beyond stressful. He kicks and screams for like half hour before going back to sleep. I am going crazy having him in my bed every night I don't sleep well with ppl there. HELLP

friendsrus

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 11:27 am
My neice had terrible night terrors a while back. My sister did blei gissen. since then she sleep through with no issue. Not sure if this is the solution for you, but I guess it's worth a try.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 11:35 am
That is so creepy. he is a gorgous kid with blonde hari blue eyes I wonder if this caused eyin hara

amother
Broom

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 11:44 am
My 2.5 year old had had night terrors for such a long time. I did not know this could be from strep. Interesting because she now does have strep and it seems that she had it for a long time.
Also is kah a gorgeous kid.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 11:46 am
he gets strep a lot, but I treat it each time and I even bought tests for at home use to see if the strep was going away each time and BH it is, he just has huge tonsils.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 12:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
That is so creepy. he is a gorgous kid with blonde hari blue eyes I wonder if this caused eyin hara

Give tzeddaka in his zechus - hashem should take away anything negative if there is.

Have him sleep with a photo of a tzaddik.

Tell him a story of a tzaddik before he goes to sleep.

Check the mezuzah to his room and have him kiss each night before he goes to sleep.

These are spiritual helpers. You can ask pediatrician about medical things.

Did it start after simchas torah? Many little people felt it strong even though they are so little.
My toddler had nightmares a few days following the attacks. He heard adults talking and felt the sadness.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics