Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Couldn’t make DC Rally today, saying tehilim

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:05 pm
title says it all.
Planned on saying tehillim 1 to 3 today. Running late. Realize lots of ima’s may not be able to due to work, kiddos, busy, life, etc. or you’re in DC!!!

Say tehillim with me? I’m saying for EY but if you’d like me and my 11 year old daughter to daaven for you, post here! Thanks

amother
Mintgreen

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:06 pm
I will say 4-10. My husband is at the rally and davening that they all stay safe.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:12 pm
Hi. You can have me for 11-26..
HaShem should just bentch klal Yisroel with sending Moshiach

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:55 pm
Playing Tehilim by Meaningful Minute as we ‘re saying tehilim.

I thought I needed spotify but it works on apple podcasts with no commercials.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/.....12916

Its nice. I’m saying out of a sefer but my daughter is using slime and saying it along with the podcasts. Sharing in case anyone else thought it was spotify only.

Edit: you can control the speed.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:56 pm
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Hi. You can have me for 11-26..
HaShem should just bentch klal Yisroel with sending Moshiach

Amen.

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:59 pm
amother Mintgreen wrote:
I will say 4-10. My husband is at the rally and davening that they all stay safe.

Daavening that everyone (your family included) at the rally be safe. Hadn’t thought of it. Thanks!

Did 1-3
27 and continuing …

NechaMom

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 4:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
title says it all.
Planned on saying tehillim 1 to 3 today. Running late. Realize lots of ima’s may not be able to due to work, kiddos, busy, life, etc. or you’re in DC!!!

Say tehillim with me? I’m saying for EY but if you’d like me and my 11 year old daughter to daaven for you, post here! Thanks

I understood you meant from 1-3 o’clock, timing of rally.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 5:39 pm
NechaMom wrote:
I understood you meant from 1-3 o’clock, timing of rally.

That’s correct. Ended up getting a lot of interruptions, kept going to 4pm. I really wanted to go but couldn’t make it. I felt better at least doing tehilim.

I understood that Mintgreen and 613Mitzvahgirl were going to do some perekim. I skipped those (4 thru 10, 11 thru 26). I hope I got that right.

Not so surprisingly, when you sit to do tehilim a ton of distractions ie deliveries, calls, your kids MUST share something, the neighbor, etc, all show up.

NechaMom

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 5:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
That’s correct. Ended up getting a lot of interruptions, kept going to 4pm. I really wanted to go but couldn’t make it. I felt better at least doing tehilim.

I understood that Mintgreen and 613Mitzvahgirl were going to do some perekim. I skipped those (4 thru 10, 11 thru 26). I hope I got that right.

Not so surprisingly, when you sit to do tehilim a ton of distractions ie deliveries, calls, your kids MUST share something, the neighbor, etc, all show up.

They thought you meant perakim 1-3 but it makes no difference. May Hashem hear all our prayers...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational