Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Step it up dance
Previous  1  2

amother
Lightcoral

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 9:50 pm
We bought the step it up software when it was pretty new, quite a few years ago and bought mats on eBay for a fraction of the price. The controls do need to be reconfigured sometimes and it could be confusing but I didn’t ever think it was because of the mats I bought

Can someone who bought the step it up mats chime in if they never have frustration with the configuration of the arrows and stuff? Curious.

We don’t take it out so often but it’s a lot of fun. We bought it for the adults cuz when we bought it the kids were still quite young. Now my 9 year old and maybe 7 year old chap what to do. 5 year old not at all.
We haven’t taken it out in many months though.

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 4:07 pm
Bumping this up as I'm looking to invest in a full package - software, 2 pads.

Can anyone weigh in on the difference between basic and deluxe pads? Which version should I get? Is it better to have it on CD or via download?

Mamabear7

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 7:58 am
Following

amother
Dill

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:03 am
amother Bellflower wrote:
Bumping this up as I'm looking to invest in a full package - software, 2 pads.

Can anyone weigh in on the difference between basic and deluxe pads? Which version should I get? Is it better to have it on CD or via download?

I have the basic and 1 pad (bought when I was single and living alone). Deluxe looks better imo but I have never tried it. Got the software via download as my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.

benny

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:03 am
We've had both. The deluxe pads are much better quality. We have it for years and my kids still love it. BTW after reading this thread I'm just saying we've never had to reconfigure the step it up pads.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:41 am
Is this still available for purchase? it seems to be out of stock everywhere/ unless they restocked it recently

Mamabear7

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 4:04 pm
I called the company. They said they only sell the software/music and no longer manufacture the dance pads. They recommend buying from Amazon.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 5:42 pm
Mamabear7 wrote:
I called the company. They said they only sell the software/music and no longer manufacture the dance pads. They recommend buying from Amazon.

What a shame
We had the deluxe mat and really loved it and wanted another

I hope the Amazon one isn’t hard too connect

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 10:38 pm
So, I want to get my kids two new mats because the original ones definitely didn't last unfortunately... I even got them replaced each once, equaling four non working mats currently.

Looking at Amazon now and seeing basically one mat by a million sellers. All with pretty bad reviews. Is this my only option?! My kids enjoy it a lot when it works well and I love they get the exercise. But I hate throwing out money nonstop...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 11:39 am
Has anyone bought the amazon version of the dance mat to use with Step it Up? How was it?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics