Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Playgroup morahs.. please help!

Unigala

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 12:53 pm
I would like to give my kids playgroup morahs and babysitter a gift for Chanukah.
My kids are so well taken care of and love going..
I need ideas on what to gift them.. I am somewhat limited in budget but am willing to spend as much as I can to show appreciation...
Any morahs or experienced mommies on here that can share ideas?

Itsallfromhim

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:06 pm
Following.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:28 pm
Hi. This is so sweet and thoughtful of you. I think first a nice thank you card always goes a long way. And with it how about gift certificates to seforim stores, manicure, a home store, a picture frame with the thank you card in it, a necklace with their first letter of their first name in it, a wallet, a planner, a mug with something cute on it, have your cutie make a picture and write a card on it and frame it, if they’re married a nice bentcher box, a board game for the family.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:31 pm
Cash

yentee

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:33 pm
how much?

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:41 pm
$5 and up some people will give me $10 some more

If you are giving a gift card try to find a place that the Morah will use.
It does not have to be to a grocery store but if the Morah never gets her nails done a card to such a place is a waste. It could be to a special type of store like a house were store or Judaca store that you think she will enjoy.

Don't worry so much,
Another thing many people like umbrella's( If anyone gives me a gift this year that is what I hope to get so that's what on my mind.)

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:48 pm
I would appreciate cash more than anything else. I know it isn't a gift, per se, but really any amount of money would mean more than something I might not use.

scintilla

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:49 pm
A heartfelt note, cash and a chocolate, tied up with a pretty ribbon. Heartfelt note - means the most. Cash - appreciated the most! And chocolate is immediate gratification and if someone doesn't like it it's easy to regift. Saying this as a teacher and a mother:)

scintilla

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 1:50 pm
Also, the note doesn't have to be hard to write. Just tell them what you already told us here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics