Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I’m so stressed and keep gaining weight!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 9:52 pm
Help I lost around 25 lbs and then gained back 40 over this past stressful year and can’t get back into dieting I’m in a helpless situation! I need energy to get back into healthy way but have No energy! And my stress not changing anytime soon, I can diet for around 2 weeks and then give up bec so hard to prep everything and don’t feel any change just hungry and grumpy and food makes me happy until I feel miserable inside and out Sad

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 10:23 pm
Same here, food has a special way of comforting me.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 10:24 pm
Same. I lost 35 and gained back 25. It’s so hard, I’m feeling miserable.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 10:26 pm
exact situation. literally. lost 25, gained 40 - possibly more just not checking bec disappointment.
feel just like u .
Hugs

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 24 2023, 5:41 am
I guess I’m not the only one not sure if that makes me happy or just sad for all of us..Anyone who had this pulled themself out of this and has tips? I’m so desperate! Im really miserable I need my energy health and confidence back

belovedaz

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 9:40 pm
For me the key is exercising. Not intense but even 15 min a day. Made me feel better somehow and less likely to eat the second piece of Brownie. The first one I was gonna eat anyway lol. Also invigorated me and mentally helped me have the stamina to go prep the Tuna or eggs instead of grabbing a snack bag or pasta

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 9:53 pm
I just started ozempic

amother
Garnet

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 1:23 pm
Can anyone offer snack ideas, that are almost as good tasting as calorie laden garbage thats making us gain weight?

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 3:57 pm
I snack on a can of baby corn or hearts of palm

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 7:19 pm
I really want to have another baby even though scared bec so overweight but can I do ozempic when not on birth control( currently on but might go off soon bec almost 40 and don’t want to have my last baby older then 40/41) , assuming not if so I’d there any other options?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise