Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Kosher and smart phone switch

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:06 pm
So I have a smartphone and I’m looking to switch to kosher phone ? It’s a big deal for me but I want to try . But I travel a lot (4-5 times a year out of the country )and need my smartphone then. I want the same number-

It’s there a way to have both phones with the same number or can I easily switch the number from one phone to another when needed?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:53 pm
Anyone ?

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:00 pm
Yes, I believe you can with calling up your phone service and switching the isim (I think that’s what called) or just switching your SIM card.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:02 pm
What about using a Google voice number in general, and you can forward calls to whichever phone you want?

flowerpower

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
So I have a smartphone and I’m looking to switch to kosher phone ? It’s a big deal for me but I want to try . But I travel a lot (4-5 times a year out of the country )and need my smartphone then. I want the same number-

It’s there a way to have both phones with the same number or can I easily switch the number from one phone to another when needed?

Tmobile has that option

asdfghjfg

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:34 pm
If you have a regular Verizon plan - there is an app Message Plus that allows you to get your messages and phone calls from your regular number onto your smartphone. You can just pay for a plan with data on your smartphone...

blueberry32

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:37 pm
You can switch your SIM card between phones. That’s what I do

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:16 pm
Just a heads up. I tried switching between smart and flip phone w the same sim and the slip phone wouldn’t receive texts bc Verizon says the plan is a little different. I was able to send but would only receive the response when I put the sim back in the smart phone.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:43 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Tmobile has that option

Ty I have T-Mobile - what option do they have ? Thx

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:02 pm
Bump?

Specifically how do I do this with T-Mobile
And does the cell phones mentioned about need filtering or they are kosher by default?

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bump?

Specifically how do I do this with T-Mobile
And does the cell phones mentioned about need filtering or they are kosher by default?

Go to tag, they will give you kosher phone that’s compatible with your plan and then you can switch SIM card back and forth as needed. That’s what I did
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics