Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Status update on Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetsky (Bli Ayin Hara)?

DoGoodThings

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 8:05 pm
I keep looking to find updates on Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetsky. Does anyone here know how he is doing, Bli Ayin Hara? In the interim, I'll continue to daven he should have a Refuah Shleimah.

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:47 pm
He's home and slowly getting better BH. Keep davening.

DoGoodThings

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:56 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
He's home and slowly getting better BH. Keep davening.

B"H! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’—

doctorima

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:00 pm
BH saw this posted today:

Update from Philadelphia yeshiva The Rosh Yeshiva Rav Shmuel Kamenetzky shlita is B"H continuing to improve and gain ื›ื•ื—ื•ืช and has begun to come to yeshiva for shacharis and mincha and to learn with bochurim. The RY expressed his appreciation for all those who are davening for him and that the tefillos continue.

DoGoodThings

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 11:08 pm
doctorima wrote:

Update from Philadelphia yeshiva The Rosh Yeshiva Rav Shmuel Kamenetzky shlita is B"H continuing to improve and gain ื›ื•ื—ื•ืช and has begun to come to yeshiva for shacharis and mincha and to learn with bochurim. The RY expressed his appreciation for all those who are davening for him and that the tefillos continue.

B"H! Thank you so much for this news! B"H!

Gt

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 11:11 pm
doctorima wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing ! May you always be zoche to share good news. I have been and am Davening for the Rosh Yeshiva, itโ€™s so wonderful to read this update. Continued refuos and besuros tovos for alleh klal yisrael!

amother
Raspberry

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 11:33 pm
Why was I hugged?

DoGoodThings

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 12:08 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
Why was I hugged?

You brought good news! Smile

(Sorry, I'm a hugger, ๐Ÿ™ˆ and a "thumbs-up" just didn't seem to embody the gratitude I felt for being able to receive that update. Smile )

imalay

Post Fri, Dec 29 2023, 5:58 am
ANY UPDATE? Since September
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed