Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Do you Pay Fidelis for Child Health Plus????

WaterKissed

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 11:59 am
Do you have to pay a premium because you're income is "too high"?

Over the past 2 years My kids have been terminated over 4 times because they allocate my payments wrong. dealing with their financial department is literally a nightmare. I'm wondering if this is only my account, or everyone who pays Fidelis experiences this? As of right now I'm dealing with an issue where they split of my family on 2 seperate account, and half the family is active, and half is inactive.
I feel like ripping my hair out of my head. I've been on the phone with them for hours and hours.

If you pay Fidelis, what's your experience like??

sandyish

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:08 pm
WaterKissed wrote:

Over the past 2 years My kids have been terminated over 4 times because they allocate my payments wrong. dealing with their financial department is literally a nightmare. I'm wondering if this is only my account, or everyone who pays Fidelis experiences this? As of right now I'm dealing with an issue where they split of my family on 2 seperate account, and half the family is active, and half is inactive.
I feel like ripping my hair out of my head. I've been on the phone with them for hours and hours.

I pay fidelis the full premium for a child health plus plan ($225) for my child because I don’t qualify for any discount. I’ve never had to deal with their financial apt so I can’t give you my opinion on that but I’ve never been kicked off of anything like that. Is your family eligible or not? Maybe they have incorrect income info for you?

Blessing1

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:10 pm
I pay Fidelis child health plus & was never kicked off bh except for the time that I had to renew & didn't do it till it was too late. Otherwise, never had issues bh. The rate I pay stays the same for 5 years, till the next renewal date, regardless if the income changes or not.

WaterKissed

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:18 pm
sandyish wrote:
I pay fidelis the full premium for a child health plus plan ($225) for my child because I don’t qualify for any discount. I’ve never had to deal with their financial apt so I can’t give you my opinion on that but I’ve never been kicked off of anything like that. Is your family eligible or not? Maybe they have incorrect income info for you?

Right so when I had 1 child I never had an issue either. I think the problem starts when your family grows and they get confused. Like one kid can have a credit on the account, and the other kid has a past due balance, instead of evening out the funds.

WaterKissed

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:27 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I pay Fidelis child health plus & was never kicked off bh except for the time that I had to renew & didn't do it till it was too late. Otherwise, never had issues bh. The rate I pay stays the same for 5 years, till the next renewal date, regardless if the income changes or not.

Heads up, you now need to renew yearly, they no longer have the 5 year option on renewal. Please check in with them.

Do you have a "case worker" or you take care of it yourself?

YounginBP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:29 pm
I'm on autopay for a few months now and no issues bh.

Genius

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 1:13 pm
I’m on autopay too and they have messed up my kids payments more than once. Some companies should just be blessed. Ugh

Whatsnext

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 3:07 pm
It works as all govt agencies. With my kids I never had an issue but with the adults it's terrible.

Vera

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 3:15 pm
Call gluck insurance case worker Its $150.00 but they take care of everything for u 8453628689

mybusyima

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 3:17 pm
WaterKissed wrote:

Double-checked if I was the OP of this thread!! Same issues to the T!!

sg27

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 9:03 am
I have same issues, 3/4 of my kids have a $30 pay and 2 they want full premium!! How do I fix this? I’m on united healthcare so I don’t think it’s a fidelis issue.

sg27

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:58 am
Ok so now all 6 of my kids got kicked off and yet my tax return showed under the limit! Anyone know how to fix this?

hodeez

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:00 am
I had the same experience. It is a nightmare and I literally cried during one of the trillion calls I made just out of frustration! One person says something, then the next time you call they say I have no idea where they got that from. And that can happen 4 times in a row! Incredibly frustrating, especially when you have a kid crying from tooth pain and insurance wont activate for another month.

sg27

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:38 am
So I spoke to them they said it’s because I had to put my income 10 days before the due date. Like I’m supposed to read minds. They told me to put the application thru again as if im reapplying. Im hoping this will work 🙏
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics