Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Hudi Guggenheimer Thrilled Mammas

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 9:07 pm
Lately she has been popping up all over my Instagram. Seems she offers some kind of course that will change your life but looks really expensive. Has anyone had any experience with her and can share reviews?
Thank you!

amother
Wallflower

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 10:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
Lately she has been popping up all over my Instagram. Seems she offers some kind of course that will change your life but looks really expensive. Has anyone had any experience with her and can share reviews?
Thank you!

Yes I used to see her on Instagram a lot too. Then I deleted it. I reached out once about the program
But never got clear answers

Hudigug

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 2:58 pm
Hiiiii OMG this is so exciting that my name popped up here. Yes BH I just started using FB and IG ads and now I know it’s reaching the right people. Yidisha Mamas. YAYYY! 👏👏👏😄 What an exciting surprise to see this pop up here! I do have plenty of references and past clients that have had awesome life transformations BEH and would be happy to talk to you!! Thank you for asking this openly, I’m so grateful for this message from Hashem that my message is reaching the right people. If you’d like to hear more feel free to connect with me. Wishing you and all Mamas peace and joy!!

Hudigug

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 3:07 pm
I don’t know your name, but I do apologize that you didn’t get responded to and clear answers from us about the program. Sometimes I do lose track of the people who reach out. After all I’m a busy Mama running a big business. BH I have a full team now to help me keep track of people who ask about the program and for clients support…cuz I do truly care about the results they get. 🙏
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics