Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Vacuum/Mop

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 10:38 am
My house is a mess. I bought a Roomba on Black Friday sales hoping it would help, but it kept getting stuck so I returned it. My regular "lightweight" vacuum is still heavy to me. I don't have tons of money(and no outside cleaning help), but would pay for tools to make vacuuming and mopping easier. I'd consider a Dyson because it's cordless and lightweight, but read a lot of negative reviews about breaking.

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 10:41 am
The roborock doesn't get stuck like the roomba does. Highly recommend it. I had the roomba and switched to the roborock and it's way better

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 10:58 am
What did it get stuck on? I had two places (nightstand in DD's room, coffee table in living room) where I got risers to raise the furniture slightly, so my roomba wouldn't get stuck underneath them. Blissful roomba running ever since.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 11:00 am
amother Seablue wrote:
The roborock doesn't get stuck like the roomba does. Highly recommend it. I had the roomba and switched to the roborock and it's way better

Interesting is it slimmer?

It happens to be my roomba has died....and it's under warrantee. I'm scheduled to send it back today. They may fix it, but if they refund me and I buy a new one, I will have to make a new choice...

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 11:02 am
Chayalle wrote:
Interesting is it slimmer?

It happens to be my roomba has died....and it's under warrantee. I'm scheduled to send it back today. They may fix it, but if they refund me and I buy a new one, I will have to make a new choice...

The roomba bumped into everything and got stuck if anything was on the floor. The roborock has a better senser and can go around things. I don't think it is much slimmer.

amother
Honey

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 11:08 am
I also had a Roomba that got stuck too often for it to be worth my while, and am much happier with the Roborock. It senses things like toys etc. and just cleans around them. (though you obviously have to remove tissues etc. before you send the vacuum out.)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 8:52 pm
Thanks all.. It was actually not a Roomba..It was another brand. Either way, I'm thinking a cordless stick vacuum might work better for us. Any suggestions?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 8:54 pm
If you don’t have cleaning help the Tineco wet vacuum could be a great option for you since it gets 2 jobs done at once
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry