Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Last minute custom leather tefilin bag NJ/NY

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 11:55 am
We ordered a bag with plenty of time but there’s an issue and it might have to be canceled.
Looking for options if it doesn’t work out. Someplace he can choose the design of the bag and the leather options. Ideally someplace we can go see the fabrics. I’m willing to travel Monsey, Brooklyn, Lakewood or anywhere in between. As long as the company is reliable and can do a rush job.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:00 pm
Hi. My friends kid had theirs done at Eichlers in Flatbush. They did a beautiful job. I’m sorry no pictures here.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:08 pm
Prestige embroidery. Crown heights.
Gorgeous stuff.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:35 pm
amother Vermilion wrote:
Prestige embroidery. Crown heights.
Gorgeous stuff.

Yes they do have beautiful options but they’re the ones that aren’t getting us what we ordered so I’m looking for other places.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:55 pm
Try calling judiaca corner. They might be able to help you. They deal with all companies. I'm currently doing one with them now

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:58 pm
Keter in crown heights you can customize the entire thing I took my boys there and they really loved being part of the process. They usually can do it in two weeks maybe less

amother
Almond

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:01 pm
How much time do you have My son's bar mitzvah is not for a couple months but I was told by my local seforim store I only need about 2 weeks.

amother
Nemesia

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:02 pm
I used tobaglia in Lakewood. I live oot and they were super helpful and quick (and fairly reasonably priced). Their contact info is tobaglia@gmail.com 732-278-4714.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:02 pm
Pamonim
+17324448345

Not sure if he can do a rush job but he does 100% custom. Worth asking

arn

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:03 pm
If you just want a name added to an in stock bag, any seforim store and do that. If you want a fully customized product where you choose the fabric and Colors and design, keter is a great option.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:05 pm
amother Almond wrote:
How much time do you have My son's bar mitzvah is not for a couple months but I was told by my local seforim store I only need about 2 weeks.

It’s been more than double that time since we ordered, the store also told us it was supposed to take 2 weeks but they keep telling me when it’s coming then pushing it off so I just can’t trust them anymore.

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:09 pm
https://judaicacreations.com/

Try her. She does her own work, so she might have more flexibility

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:56 pm
Contact Splend'or in Far Rockaway:

https://www.facebook.com/splen.....bWKwL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics