Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
I feel so bad

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 7:04 pm
My toddler has been crying all day. She’s over tired, refuses to eat and she won’t stop screaming. I yelled at her and said enough already stop crying and she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and started to cry even more. I feel horrible that I yelled at her. I’m usually much more patient with her I just couldn’t take it anymore. I gently moved her out of the way and got her a bottle so she would stop crying. And I feel bad that I moved her. I feel bad that I yelled at her and I’m disappointed in myself for yelling at her and getting so frustrated. She’s just a baby. She was just tugging at me to get my attention and crying and I yelled and I feel so bad. I

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 7:08 pm
You’re human! Your emotions got the best of you! Happens to the best of us! Kids are resilient and accept forgiveness quickly! Don’t beat urself up over it!

amother
Dandelion

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 7:21 pm
As someone who went through severe abuse growing up, let me tell you this. Kids understand, kids don't expect perfection from parents. I never faulted my parents for the times they blew up here or there. Be kind to urself. You can repair and move on. It really happens.

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 7:40 pm
Check if your baby is sick. A toddler crying all day might be strep or an ear infection.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics