Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Re frame- Lakewood Voice

GLUE

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 1:29 am
Anyone following this story? My take

Chaya
Has a problem talking to her daughters. She felt her youngest was taking advantage of her so instead of telling or explaining that she can't do she just cuts her off. With her older one she is not saying that the job you got was unrealistic she is so far just swallowing her feelings. I wonder when it's going to blow up.

Dina
I know the story started out trying to use her as the spoiled brat daughter that so many serial have. I feel bad for her, she just moved with 5 kids from Israel moving to another country is very hard. Non of her siblings are helping her find her footing. Her mother just basically cut her out of her live with no explanation.

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 2:11 am
I’m really liking this serial. I laughed this week when Chaya thought that Dina should be practical and open a babysitting group instead of just trying to make her artsy business work. I really agree with her.

So upset at her divorcing daughter for having Chaya watch her kids while she works an evening job. It makes absolutely no sense, she should be working while her kids are in school and taking care of them when they get home. Chaya really needs to stand up for herself and should have done that when she first heard of the job.

GLUE

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 4:47 pm
Is it just me? I am getting the feeling that Chaya neighbors are getting fed up with her grand kids living with her.
Chaya did move into a Senior community and part of the package is no children,most places have limits on how long they could stay.
Just how are the kids getting home every day to her house? Senior communities usually don't let school buses go through.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room