Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
How many times a day does your toddler change clothing?

How many times a day does your toddler change clothing?
1 - 2 times  
 78%  [ 22 ]
3 - 4 times  
 14%  [ 4 ]
4 - 5 times  
 7%  [ 2 ]
6 + times  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

proudmom

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 6:55 pm
My 4 year old daughter changes her clothing on a normal day 4 times.

Last edited by proudmom on Thu, Nov 17 2005, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Ahuva

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 6:59 pm
not counting this wk. he has a virus and I can't seem to change him fast enough.... 1-2 times reg.

avigayil

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 9:00 pm
My friends who have very young girls have told me it is not unusual for them to 1) be very picky about what they wear, 2) change their clothese a lot.
Interesting how that fashion gene rears its face so early Smile .

Tefila

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 9:04 pm
4x aday sounds right to me. So I just tell her to rehang her clean clothing and when done put the rest away since I refuse to do it 4 her 4 precisely 4 that reason. Confused

Meema2Kids

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 9:06 pm
Wow, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one going through this. Every day my 4 year old has to pick up all the clothes from the floor that she tried on and discarded. Rolling Eyes

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 9:32 pm
is a 4 yr old still a toddler?
I try to keep my 1 year old in his clothing the entire day. he wears a bit and if he gets a little dirty it's okay. But when he has leaky diapers...that's another story!!

micki

Post Mon, Nov 14 2005, 9:47 pm
only if they get dirty nd even then its into pj's. no more laundry than I need thanks!

proudmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 12:19 am
freilich wrote:
4x aday sounds right to me. So I just tell her to rehang her clean clothing and when done put the rest away since I refuse to do it 4 her 4 precisely 4 that reason. Confused

my daughter puts all her clothing in the dirty clothes. She takes everything out of her drawers and puts it on the floor and at the end it all ends up in the laundry.

tzivi

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 5:56 am
Boruch Hashem my little children are BOYS!!! They don't seem too interested in choosing or changing their clothes ~ unless they get dirty (which is not too often, as they all insist on wearing bibs when eating!)

Pearl

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 7:49 am
I don't think a 4 year old is a toddler....

tzivi

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 7:51 am
I think the title is confusing.... are we talking about children or toddlers?

Tovah

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 1:24 pm
my daughter wears the same cloths all day even if she gets abit dirty, I don't enjuoy extra laundry but my baby 7 months can be 2-3 times. he really gets dirty, and is a very messy eater.

Ruby

Post Wed, Nov 16 2005, 9:43 pm
On Shabbos or SUnday when I'm home all day, I get my baby dressed once and that's all. Usually by the end of the day her clothes get dirty.
But during the week I feel like my babysitter makes an extra effort to make sure that my baby's clothes get dirty. So alot of times when I come home from work I have to change her before we go on our daily outing.

tzivi

Post Wed, Nov 16 2005, 10:16 pm
MR wrote:
On Shabbos or SUnday when I'm home all day, I get my baby dressed once and that's all. Usually by the end of the day her clothes get dirty.
But during the week I feel like my babysitter makes an extra effort to make sure that my baby's clothes get dirty. So alot of times when I come home from work I have to change her before we go on our daily outing.

Why would she do that MR?

Ruby

Post Thu, Nov 17 2005, 6:10 am
Tzivi, I'm being sarcastic... what I mean is that she's really not careful to make sure she has a bib on and my baby is always dirty

Tefila

Post Thu, Nov 17 2005, 8:47 am
Hate to inform u ladies but yep 4t is still a toddler thats how some clothes r listed anyways.
Unless u'r 4 yr old is like a 16yr old cut down short and then thats another story Tongue Out

raizy

Post Thu, Nov 17 2005, 10:48 pm
mr I always put on a bib on my day care kids. but sometimes mother nature has other plans.. they eighter throw it off the minete u are not looking or other kids tough them in the wrong bibless spots.... or they just poop . I can go on and on.
its like a nowin sitation....

zigi

Post Sun, Nov 20 2005, 1:43 am
or the food happens to go through the gap of the bib!
I change my son once a day I try to change him after he eats he wants to feed himslef! or I feed him with only a diaper. he also likes to take his clothes off! I'm not looking foward to my daughter when she gets older. who knows what she will do fashion wise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics