Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
4 day vacation anywhere in USA with 3 months old

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 6:32 pm
Hi ladies! I'm looking for ideas where to go for vacation with my DH and 3 months old. From sunday-thursday type thing .We have never been on vacation with a baby yet, but knh with our family getting bigger we can both really use some time away together.

We usually go to hot places with beaches, we love water sports like jet skiing and water parks etc. But I know with a baby it's not really possible. So thought maybe it's time for a different style vacation more like sightseeing etc..any recommendations for an amazing place to visit with a baby??!! Thank u!

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 6:40 pm
Where are you coming from? I ask because For such a short trip I don’t advocate spanning numerous time Zones since jet lag is hard. Also when would the trip be?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 6:44 pm
I'm from NY but don't mind traveling anywhere in USA. It would be somewhere in February. Thanks!

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 6:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm from NY but don't mind traveling anywhere in USA. It would be somewhere in February. Thanks!

Just be aware that if you go to the west coast flying back means either a whole day of travel (6 hour flight plus 3 hour time change) so that’s 1 day less of your vacation) or it means taking the red eye which is rough too

That said, I’d recommend Atlanta

Or you could just do Florida, of course

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 7:44 pm
amother Viola wrote:
Just be aware that if you go to the west coast flying back means either a whole day of travel (6 hour flight plus 3 hour time change) so that’s 1 day less of your vacation) or it means taking the red eye which is rough too

That said, I’d recommend Atlanta

Or you could just do Florida, of course

Thanks! What's there to do in Atlanta?

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 7:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! What's there to do in Atlanta?

Coca Cola experience was more fun than I thought it would be. Atlanta has a famous aquarium and zoo (both lost on us so we skipped) we went with kids so we loved their childrens musuem and museum of animation but it’s an easy flight, several kosher restaurants and supermarket, shuls and milder weather than the northeast

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 8:00 pm
Thanks! I appreciate that!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics