Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sukiru makeup? Makeup by batya

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:03 am
I ordered what I thought was high end makeup based on instagram reviews but I now see it is makeupbybatya makeup line and was promoted by her friends.
I really hope I didn't waste my money as money is very tight.

Looking for reviews. Has anyone tried her makeup line? How is it?

Really was not looking just to buy an aliexpress line redone and hoping this isn't

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:14 am
Oy never trust instagram reviews. Also chances are they were paid reviews not “friends”

hodeez

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:14 am
No idea but if you're tight on money there's plenty of cheap good quality makeup out there. As a rule I don't buy stuff from social media ads because I don't trust any of them

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:25 am
Honestly I wasn't super impressed.

I bought the eyeliner and it was the same as any other waterproof liquid black liner. And the packaging was junk, the whole pen fell apart (hard to explain, the gold covering over the pen comes off when you try to take the cap off)
It's funny cuz I once saw that happen to an insta influence when she was filming herself applying makeup and she got all embarrassed

I also got a liquid bronzer and blush. It was nice but not worth the price point. A lot of the product ends up stuck in the container and you can't get it out. Also, like the eyeliner, the whole packaging comes apart, the black cover comes off the rop part and disconnects from the white part underneath (again hard to explain).

If you're not on a tight budget then I think it's nice makeup to buy. But if you are then I would go for cheaper ones

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 9:25 am
I personally would not buy that kind of makeup. I stick to Target, Walmart, Ulta and Sephora. Products that have many, highly rated reviews. Hasn't steered me wrong yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics