Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
S/o If you work for a US company in Israel

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 3:01 am
and the company operates in the US and makes USD, but you get paid in ILS, and the shekel can sound like a big number even though in USD it's very average, what's the job and company and are they hiring? Do you need to work US hours? Would love to hear about it!

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 3:03 am
Feel like there is a much less US jobs in Israel, I have been looking for months unsuccessfully so if anyone has any insight would love to hear!

Brit in Israel

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 9:13 am
I have just received this a few mins ago if anyone is interested. I have no other information
ISRAEL (WFH): Customer Service

Trebuchet Outsourcing Services is looking for experienced customer service agents to support a national online retail business. You will provide guidance and advice, and deal with order fulfillment, returns and customer satisfaction issues, via email, chat, phone and text. You will be in touch with the operations team regarding order updates/feedback.

You must be computer-literate, organized, and a mother-tongue English speaker with excellent communication skills and a pleasant and congenial telephone manner.

You must have a quiet work environment, a strong internet connection and a fully equipped home office, including a state-of-the-art Windows computer and accessories, including webcam and headset.

You will be working Monday - Thursday 1:00 – 5:00 pm ET (8:00pm – midnight Israel time), with more hours needed here and there and as our client’s Passover peak season begins. The position will initially be temporary, starting now and lasting until beginning/mid April, with the possibility of continuing on a long-term basis.

You must be eligible to work in the US to qualify for this position.

Please respond by emailing your English cover letter and resume to hr_1@trebout.com with “Israel: CS Online” as the subject.

justforfun87

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 10:43 am
amother Copper wrote:
Feel like there is a much less US jobs in Israel, I have been looking for months unsuccessfully so if anyone has any insight would love to hear!

Do you have specific qualifications?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics