Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:27 pm
Einikel wrote:
šŸ˜…
For a second I thought you'll say it was the baby you forgot.

I have left my house without a child, but BH I never left a child behind in a public place. One time I left a 2 year old home because I thought my husband was home. As I was leaving, I told him ā€œgo to daddy.ā€ Then a couple of blocks away from my house, my husband called me and I realized he wasnā€™t home. I turned around so fast!!

mommy#1

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:32 pm
I was shopping at the grocery store, loaded my car then went to return the shopping cart to the place where theyā€™re kept. Baby was in the cart so took baby out and carried her to my car. I put baby in and was about to go into drivers seat when worker from the store stopped me to bring me my pocketbook that I left in the cart!
(Good thing! I wouldā€™ve realized right away because my keys were in it, but I wouldā€™ve had to unbuckle my baby, go all the way back and buckle her back in. Not fun!)

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 30 2024, 12:02 pm
My husband took one of the kids to school late this morningā€¦.and then the kid called me to let me know thereā€™s no school today! They donā€™t start until tomorrow!!

readreread

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 3:35 pm
Two medical mistakes twice in a row. First I forgot to go to my doctor's appt this past Monday. Then I scheduled a Quest lab draw for what I thought was yesterday morning...only to discover it's for NEXT Thursday. When I'm out of town. Whoops.

Beingreal

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 3:55 pm
I broke my foot!

up high

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 8:59 pm
I tried having a conversation with my teenager about whats bothering him! I should've known better... I'll never get it right with him...

Tao

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:45 pm
Me looking at my untouched leftover challah from shabbos: "Oh it's okay, I'll just freeze it for Yom Tov." Yes, I meant Pesach. The saddest part is how long it took until the penny dropped.
Page 27 of 27   Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27 Recent Topics