Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Where to move? aliya or usa
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 6:23 am
a2z wrote:
Because the Israelis caught her and settled on the thread.
MWAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL

Because we here are in love with the place we live. There are no words to describe how awesome it is and we want to share it with all of the klal.

No one in America says I live in the absolutely greatest community and country in the entire world. Come live in my country. Yes, there are some special cities and people, but no one is head over heels in love.

Here, we are honestly living in the greatest place in the world, where heaven touches earth! Where a Jew is proud and strong living in His hands.

amother
Molasses

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 7:18 am
[color=by black]amother Mustard[/color] wrote:
Because we here are in love with the place we live. There are no words to describe how awesome it is and we want to share it with all of the klal.

No one in America says I live in the absolutely greatest community and country in the entire world. Come live in my country. Yes, there are some special cities and people, but no one is head over heels in love.

Here, we are honestly living in the greatest place in the world, where heaven touches earth! Where a Jew is proud and strong living in His hands.

I.Love.Your.Post.
Eta: We're in the planning stages of making
aliyah....to the greatest place in the world.

essie14

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 7:23 am
amother Mustard wrote:

Why are you anonymous? Loud and proud, sista!
💙🇮🇱💙🇮🇱💙🇮🇱

a2z

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 7:45 am
amother Mustard wrote:

Yup that too.

Maybe I should change my other post to "we Israelis " Hee hee

queen-b

Post Sat, Feb 17 2024, 2:26 pm
amother Mustard wrote:

Well said!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating