Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Hashem cares about the little things

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 10:35 am
I traveled overseas years ago and forgot to bring pads with me. I bought pads over there, the only ones I could find that looked normal, but it was not a type that I would normally wear. I hated them, brought them home left them in a drawer and forgot about them.

Fast forward many years. My daughter started her period and was very fussy and sensory about wearing pads. I bought her 10 different types and she hated them all. She found my old pads that I hated and liked them!

I would never have bought her that kind since I hated them myself. The hashgocha protis of me forgetting pads (I never!! forget pads) so that she would have a pad she liked when nothing was working for her. Hashem cared that she would feel comfortable wearing pads, and knew how hard it was. and He made it happen that she should be happy. On something so small as a pad.

I can't share this with anyone in real life. I hope you find it as inspiring as I do.

When have you felt like Hashem cared about the little things?

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 11:03 am
Please don’t laugh but this is true. Whenever I see anything big like an elephant or small like an ant.I see how much HaShem is taking care of everyone. It is such an amazing feeling.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 8:07 pm
Love this! Thanks for sharing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational