Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Selling on eBay

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 6:33 pm
I started selling some stuff on eBay. Is it okay to reuse Amazon prime envelopes or boxes to sell stuff on eBay? Do buyers mind?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 6:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
I started selling some stuff on eBay. Is it okay to reuse Amazon prime envelopes or boxes to sell stuff on eBay? Do buyers mind?

I do it all the time never had a complaint

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:06 pm
Great thank you!
So you just remove it cover the shipping info but it's clearly apparent that it was a prime envelope?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
Great thank you!
So you just remove it cover the shipping info but it's clearly apparent that it was a prime envelope?

Yes

amother
Alyssum

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:22 pm
you can also get free supplies from the post office I turn the puffy envelopes inside out otherwise they won't let you use them.

I sell on Ebay all the time! Good luck Smile

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:28 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
you can also get free supplies from the post office I turn the puffy envelopes inside out otherwise they won't let you use them.

I sell on Ebay all the time! Good luck Smile

Using the free priority mail supplies from the post office and not shipping priority is actually illegal and you can get in trouble for it. Also, I am on a lot of ebay Facebook groups and people always complain when the seller does that and some actually say they report people for it. The only time to use those free supplies is when shipping priority.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:35 pm
What free supplies are you referring to? Is there anything that's legal to use from the post office if I'm doing USPS ground?

I'm new to this. Any and all tips appreciated

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 7:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
What free supplies are you referring to? Is there anything that's legal to use from the post office if I'm doing USPS ground?

I'm new to this. Any and all tips appreciated

Sounds like she is referring to the priority mail supplies and flat rate boxes. There are no free supplies for ground advantage. Just recycle your own boxes and packages that you get when you order stuff online.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics