Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Temu

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 6:56 am
Can someone please explain to me what is temu? Is it safe to shop? Why is it so cheap? Just what is it? Thank you so much!

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 7:47 am
It's similar to Ali or shein but I think that the price goes down the more it sells out.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 8:05 am
amother Royalblue wrote:
It's similar to Ali or shein but I think that the price goes down the more it sells out.

Well SHEIN sends profits to pro Palestine so frum people should not be buying from them.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 9:55 am
amother OP wrote:
Well SHEIN sends profits to pro Palestine so frum people should not be buying from them.

Used to buy from shein. We heard they are anti Israel and no longer use them. I hope they lost lots of profit

amother
Hydrangea

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 3:06 pm
I'd say it's a step below Shein and a step above Ali in terms of how sketchy/ Chinese it seems. Actually just got my second order from them- everything seems really cute and the quality actually seems better than Shein. We'll see how the clothes last. I got some toddler clothing. Their returns are free and easy.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 3:41 pm
The website is completely safe.
The app is not safe at all since it uses trackers.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 3:46 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
I'd say it's a step below Shein and a step above Ali in terms of how sketchy/ Chinese it seems. Actually just got my second order from them- everything seems really cute and the quality actually seems better than Shein. We'll see how the clothes last. I got some toddler clothing. Their returns are free and easy.

I never ha to return they just gave me my money back right away

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 4:38 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
The website is completely safe.
The app is not safe at all since it uses trackers.

I ordered from the website once but now it shows all items only in app. I'm confused how the website works

shanie5

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 10:33 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
I ordered from the website once but now it shows all items only in app. I'm confused how the website works

I order only from their website. They are always offering items cheaper on the app. I ignore them and only order from the website. Never had what you describe.

chestnut

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 10:36 pm
Anyone ordered adult clothing there? Tiny sizes? Wearable?

shanie5

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 11:10 pm
I have but its tough to figure out the size. On Shein they would give you bust, waist, hips, length. On temu they give only 1 or 2 measurements, so its guesswork on the sizing. So far, I've been lucky and the stuff I bought does fit.

chestnut

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 11:45 pm
Thanks

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 1:32 am
Anyone order household gadgets, decor and other non-clothing stuff from them? Everything looks so cute and crazy cheap in their ads, but curious about the quality. Obviously not going to be super durable at these prices but there’s junk and then there’s junk.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 7:48 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Anyone order household gadgets, decor and other non-clothing stuff from them? Everything looks so cute and crazy cheap in their ads, but curious about the quality. Obviously not going to be super durable at these prices but there’s junk and then there’s junk.

Yes.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 8:08 am
Please explain to me what the problem is with the app because I order from it all the time.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 8:11 am
amother Copper wrote:
Please explain to me what the problem is with the app because I order from it all the time.

CNBC recently reported that TEMU, an online shopping app with trendy items for sale at tantalizingly low prices, silently installs spyware onto devices once downloaded. Sep 13, 2023

Copied from google.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics