Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Gift for EI therapist

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 5:46 pm
I want to get a gift for my DS‘s EI therapists when he ages out. They have been with him from the beginning (each one when he was eligible).

I’ve always given Chanukah and Purim gifts in the $30-40 range and want to up this one a bit as it’s a final thank you gift. They have been amazing with him and I really want to show my appreciation.

I don’t have an unlimited budget and he has 4 therapists.

What are some ideas that are nice and something that’s appreciated? I don’t know what each one personally needs or likes so I want to make sure it’s exchangeable.

For some reason, I would rather not give cash. A GC is an option, but to where? (I’ve already done the gift Card Registry in the past)

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 6:52 pm
Where you located? There’s a bunch of stores in Lakewood where you can get something nice for their house e.g. domani home, trend settings, westview shop. Get a gift receipt and they can exchange if they want. Examples of things to buy is base with faux flowers, salad bowl, set of 3 small dips bowls etc.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 7:05 pm
I’m in the Lakewood area.

These are all good ideas, but the ones that look nice are all over $100, and I can’t afford that x4.

I was hoping to spend max $75 each..

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 7:11 am
Bump.

Any other ideas?

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 7:36 am
Towels embroidered with their name or last initial

https://www.horchow.com/p/ralp.....ion=5

amother
Chestnut

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:11 am
$75 is still a lot, I’m sure you can find something nice e.g. bentcher holder, salt shakers, tray…

UQT

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:15 am
Try fauxever florals. She has nice stuff in the $75 range and I believe it’s exchangeable

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:19 am
Are they allowed to accept expensive gifts? Many places have rules where they can't accept gifts worth more than $25

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:06 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Are they allowed to accept expensive gifts? Many places have rules where they can't accept gifts worth more than $25

I’ve always given above $25 and none of them said anything.

Thanks everyone for the ideas!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:25 am
I gave my non jewish therapist a box of chocolates with a really nice note and she was blown away that she even got something

The jewish therapist (I didnt like her she didnt accomplish much) was waiting by the door for me to give her something....

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 12:21 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
I gave my non jewish therapist a box of chocolates with a really nice note and she was blown away that she even got something

The jewish therapist (I didnt like her she didnt accomplish much) was waiting by the door for me to give her something....

Lol, that’s awkward..

I’ve had them in the house most of the time so I was very involved in his care and we really saw amazing progress bh. Some more than others, but they each really put a lot of effort into him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries