Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
ParshaNosher.com

Pita

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 4:29 pm
Hi, everyone! I finally got around to my passion project, ParshaNosher.com. Every week, I post snacks related to the week's parsha that children can make themselves, even on Shabbat. Very excited; I used to do this with the children at my shul, so that the snack time was not an actual interruption of lesson time.

Of course, you can make these snacks any time during the week as well!

I hope you find this helpful. It is a work in progress, so any and all suggestions are welcome!

Here are this week's "Parsha Noshes." If you go to the web site, you will find instructions.

Happydance

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 4:30 pm
That’s awesome!

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 4:37 pm
This is great! I occasionally sub in as a shul groups leader, and this can be so helpful!

If you are in the Facebook group, JEDLAB, for Jewish educators, they or one of their spinoff groups might also appreciate it.

Pita

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 5:19 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
This is great! I occasionally sub in as a shul groups leader, and this can be so helpful!

If you are in the Facebook group, JEDLAB, for Jewish educators, they or one of their spinoff groups might also appreciate it.

I am not in that group, but will look it up. If you are in it, you are welcome to share the link. Thank you for the suggestion!

Pita

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 10:36 pm
Finally got it updated for Yitro! https://parshanosher.com/yitro/

Pita

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 10:54 pm
amother Papaya wrote:

Hi! OK, so I wanted to join JEDLAB, but they are clear that I am not to use this for "self promotion," which, honestly, would be my reason for asking to join. This clearly does not make money; it isn't monetized and so far according to Google I have had 24 people look at the page (which I still find exciting). But as it is my project, it seems I would be violating the community rules by posting this information on their web sit.

So... if you think this is worthwhile for them to see, it would be great if you wanted to share. If not, of course, then do not. Thank you so much for the idea and for showing an interest.

Pita

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:30 pm
I really want to thank you for the ideas and support regarding https://parshanosher.com/ . I have made improvements based on what people suggest, and am trying to continue to do so. It means so much to me that people actually find my ideas helpful and valuable! I am also reaching out to those who may be interested based on your suggestions. Please feel free to send me any suggestions! On the structure, web site... anything ! Though it may take me a bit of time to figure out how to make the web site better; I am very new at it.

seeker

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:26 pm
Thank you for sharing, what a great idea!

Pita

Post Fri, Mar 01 2024, 5:35 pm
Hi, Papaya! Wanted to let you know I rethought it; as I don't sell anything and don't charge for anything, I WILL try to join JEDLAB. Thank you for telling me about it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics