Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Help me find a community!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 10:08 pm
Outskirts of monsey.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 10:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
I would totally move to toms river and send to tiferes yechiel but where should I send my daughter? 2 years ago we tried getting into school and were rejected and given such attitude. I don't know how to push my ways into school. I wish I would have a school to send to in lakewood. I'm so done with it.

Following.
Same situation.

God wanted me to marry a (kind caring special) chasid and I’m not chasidish.

We’re in such a difficult spot.
I wish we could move to Israel, the land where every Yid has a home.
I’m sorry if I sound dreamy. I’m just so tired of being rejected from yeshivish schools because my husband is chassidish, and being rejected from chassidish schools because I’m not.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 11:00 pm
I wish I could open a school. But I'm so scared of failure and I don't have the kind of funds and I'm not a businesswoman. So that's many odds against me.
I want my child to go to a warm caring school that's professional and focuses on the important things in yiddishkeit.

amother
Bone

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 11:05 pm
Would you consider sending to a Litvish school in Lakewood? Bnos Bracha, Shiras Ruchama, Nachlas. They all have some chassidish families sprinkled in. You can also send to Bnos Pnina, they have many chassidish families there. Some are very happy there and some are not..

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 11:10 pm
amother Babypink wrote:
Outskirts of monsey.

And send to which school?

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 11:28 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
And send to which school?

Bdy

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:36 am
amother Peachpuff wrote:
Following.
Same situation.

God wanted me to marry a (kind caring special) chasid and I’m not chasidish.

We’re in such a difficult spot.
I wish we could move to Israel, the land where every Yid has a home.
I’m sorry if I sound dreamy. I’m just so tired of being rejected from yeshivish schools because my husband is chassidish, and being rejected from chassidish schools because I’m not.

Sorry, but Israel is so much more hyperfocused on types, much much more than USA
Speaking from experience living there

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:28 am
OP, have you thought about moving to Wimuama (near Tampa)? There's a small chassidish community there.

Depending on the age of your kids, schooling might be a problem. There is a Litvish elementary school in Tampa, but no high school yet, nor chasidish school.

henchy

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:49 am
I"m following this thread,but I"m not chassidishe.
Anyone know about Tampa ?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 10:14 am
What type of school is shiras ruchama? Do they accept? Would I be the only chasidish family?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 11:26 am
Would you go to England? Not sure how chassidish you are but Golders Green might be an option. Expensive though . Others who live there can advise more.

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 12:02 pm
amother Hyacinth wrote:
Sorry, but Israel is so much more hyperfocused on types, much much more than USA
Speaking from experience living there

Depends on which area!
I know many women who sound like OP who are part of Chassidish groups and send to Chassidish schools.
In majority of Israel (not in the areas which are American with nearly no Israelis) as long as you are Jewish you belong.

amother
Bone

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 12:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
What type of school is shiras ruchama? Do they accept? Would I be the only chasidish family?

It's a newer school, I think they go up to 3rd or 4th grade this year. It's a very warm school where they really care about each student. There are a few heimish families there (father's wear shtreimels). I don't know about their acceptance process but I don't think they drive you crazy like the other schools. But you're really late in the game now, registration takes place in October. Doesn't hurt to try though..

(732) 965-8452

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 3:56 pm
Bumping this.
Why are people leaving providence?
What issues are there
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating