Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Nutritionist for obese woman
Previous  1  2

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 6:52 am
The Dietitian Group (takes all insurances) 347-746-0453

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 9:42 am
amother Cerise wrote:
I'm interested to hear her price and if she's worth it too

I think she's on the lower end, but not sure. I heard she is very responsive, and could very easily give you a good idea of the cost if you reach out. If anyone finds out, post here.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 11:31 am
I spoke to her when this thread was started. If I remember correctly something like $75-$100 a session.

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 12:19 pm
Do you struggle with binge eating? If so, I have a fantastic therapist that specializes.

If your problem is just up-yo dieting, Dina Cohen is great. She works more as a food therapist than a nutritionist.

amother
Burntblack

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 7:07 am
Op, who did you end up using? I’m also in the Lakewood area and looking for someone to help with weight loss…

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 8:50 am
I would be interested in dena cohen. can you please post her number

wanttobehappy

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 9:54 am
I know it’s not what u asked for. I have been eating very healthy most of the time. It was so hard to lose weigh. I started the Manjaro shot. I feel full so. Much faster. I lost 20lbs in 6 weeks. It’s not easy. But it’s def easie. Just some information to keep in mind. Good for you for wanting to take control of your health.
Hatzlocha on your journey

amother
Ballota

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:04 pm
wanttobehappy wrote:
I know it’s not what u asked for. I have been eating very healthy most of the time. It was so hard to lose weigh. I started the Manjaro shot. I feel full so. Much faster. I lost 20lbs in 6 weeks. It’s not easy. But it’s def easie. Just some information to keep in mind. Good for you for wanting to take control of your health.

How would someone start the shots?

amother
Red

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:01 pm
wanttobehappy wrote:

What are your side effect?
Do you eat healthy or anything you have on hand until full?
What happens when you get to your goal weight? Can you take a smaller dose for maintenance?

amother
Red

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 1:04 pm
wanttobehappy wrote:

Sorry I have so many questions:

Did your insurance pay for it or you're paying out of pocket? If out of pocket, how much?
What kind of weight-loss is it recommended for? High numbers or someone with 30lbs to lose also?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries