Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lil leggs boys weekday pants

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:56 am
My dd is stick skinny and have such a hard time finding him pants for school that stay on! I've tried everywhere... also, trying to find ones that aren't Jeans.

I finally found slim fit girls uniform pants on Gap Very Happy But now he has holes in every pair and I just checked and they're sold out!!

Has anyone tried lil leggs weekday pants for a skinny kid? I wanted to try one pair, I heard they're good quality. Just not sure what size (my dd is 8 but he's tall..)
And should I attempt the skinny fit ones? (fyi I do NOT want these to fit like leggings on him...) or the regular fit?

any help would be much appreciated bc im desp and he needs new pants asap!

amother
Milk

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:42 am
I have a similar issue with my almost five year old . I happen to put him in leggings and and size up because he is so skinny that it doesn't end up looking like leggings . This season I tried the lil legs skinny version of their pants . I sized a size down from the leggings ( in leggings I get him a size 4 for a roomier look and with the pants I got him a size 3 ) it's a little bit of a roomier look but it works . Hope that helps ....

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:09 am
You sized down?
My dd is tall so I'm wondering I should size up so they don't shrink/get too short on him lol

I just dont want him wearing skin tight pants so not sure if I should go with regular or skinny fit

mha3484

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:14 am
My very tall and skinny 9 year old has the childrens place slim fit pants and they work well for him. He likes his pants very slim he detests pants he calls puffy but I dont want too skinny and these have been a good in between.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:21 am
Can you a post a link?
We tried slim fit children's place and they were very baggy.. maybe I didn't get the right ones

mha3484

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:26 am
We have this https://www.childrensplace.com.....21-01

https://www.childrensplace.com.....66-01

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:36 am
My ds is four and wears a size 4 from lil leggs. He’s super skinny but doesn’t wear the skinny fit. I like it and I think it looks the neatest of all the pants I’ve tried. That being said, once he started playing outside he tore thru them.

I got him H&M skinny jeans and they’re perfect. He wears a size 3 for length but has to be taken in because it’s too big.

amother
Bluebell

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 10:41 am
amother OP wrote:
Can you a post a link?
We tried slim fit children's place and they were very baggy.. maybe I didn't get the right ones

I also find the slim fit childrens place to be baggy on my skinny skinny boy. I don't mind it so much so I haven't tried lil legs but people told me that they fit very similarly

Just BTW dd = dear daughter, ds = dear son Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics