Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Can someone please explain laser my daughter wants full body
Previous  1  2

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:58 am
Body hair serves a purpose, though.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:45 am
amother Indigo wrote:
I worked in a laser place. Whenever someone gets pregnant we ask them to discus with their doctor to get permission to do laser.

IMO, laser is completely safe during pregnancy. The laser only goes a tiny amount into the skin. I can see her not being comfortable doing her bikini during pregnancy, but there is absolutely no reason to stop laser elsewhere on the body. Interestingly enough the more high risk doctors have told their patients that’s it’s ok to do laser anywhere during pregnancy. My OB didn’t seem to know anything about it and asked if it’s necessary to do now. Basically if they don’t now much about it it’s easy to say to not do it. But I would be shocked to hear someone who actually knows about it say not to do it during pregnancy.

Do keep in mind that hormone levels do change during pregnancy. That affects each person differently. Some ppl find themselves less hairy, and some more hairy. It’s possible she would need a few more sessions. Doing 3-4 sessions and then stopping is a huge waste of money. If she’s gonna stop, then don’t start.

It is very common for ppl do to full body laser. It’s not as common for woman to have hair on their stomach, back and breast. (Woman with PCOS do tend to have a lot of hair there). If she does have hair there I can understand her being embarrassed by that and would def recommend doing laser there.

People do laser on their breast? Are you talking about the hair around the n!pples? I didn't know you can do Laser there, if it's safe if you want to nurse down the line.
I will definitely look into it. I hate having to tweeze all the time

amother
Navyblue

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:52 am
I did 3 full body sessions then I needed to stop because I was pregnant.
I see an amazing difference I'm loving the new clean feel.

Mother1010

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:30 pm
If you can afford it it is well worth it.

It took me around 10-12 sessions and now I go back for touch up sessions only.

BH the place I use has a 1/2 price offer for touch ups.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 3:36 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Body hair serves a purpose, though.

What purpose does thick hair on the nipple serve? I can't nurse a baby like that.
And hair all over the face??? What purpose does that serve?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics