Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Question about American Dream
Previous  1  2

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 12:58 pm
Actually it’s rented out for women and girls on Monday January 29 2-6. This insta account always posts the info on it being rented out. https://www.instagram.com/p/C1.....iZg==

ChumHen

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 12:58 pm
amother Tanzanite wrote:
Monday for women I think 2-6

Oh!
Good to know....
Who's renting it out?

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 9:42 am
Does anyone know if they let little boys (4) into water park when it’s rented out for ladies?

amother
Lightgreen

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 9:55 am
Try to do what someone else already suggested. Get on a computer and check out the attractions before you go. There are a lot of different activities. They’re all expensive or very expensive but lots of fun. It’ll be too overwhelming when you get there if each of your kids wants to do something different, or if you do something and when it’s over your kids will see something else they’d much rather have done but you already went over budget. There’s a lot to do for different ages at the amusement park, Nickelodeon, or you might want to choose two cheaper activities instead of that. It’s helpful also if you already bought your tickets before you get there.
There’s an enormous candy store with some kosher options and there are stands all over selling gifts your kids will wish you’d buy. If they’re old enough you might want to give them each some money and a budget so they can decide what they want.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 10:43 am
amother Salmon wrote:
Does anyone know if they let little boys (4) into water park when it’s rented out for ladies?

My assumptioon would be no but try to call them

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 11:56 am
Inside it's a regular mall with, according to which store sone def have large, inappropriately dressed model ads & reg mall music playing etc kind of vibe.

Lots of frum people, lots of non Yehudim as well.

Amusement park activities etc are great & varied, but good to check prices ahead of time to check fits your fam needs as some are on pricier side.

amother
Daylily

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 12:25 pm
amother NeonPink wrote:
Also from what I’ve seen generally the atmosphere there is a bit nicer than other malls I’ve been to. The ads out in the hallway for example are usually appropriate.

There is one large Victoria secret store but other than that I agree.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 12:38 pm
Wondering about the water park - if I take my kids this Sunday ( one daughter 12 - in swim dress and little boys ) is it appropriate? Assuming it’ll be mostly Jewish? Anyone’s been there ( when x rented out)

cnc

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Blush wrote:
Wondering about the water park - if I take my kids this Sunday ( one daughter 12 - in swim dress and little boys ) is it appropriate? Assuming it’ll be mostly Jewish? Anyone’s been there ( when x rented out)

Why would you assume that? It most likely won't be mostly Jewish especially on a Sunday of yeshiva week....

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jan 26 2024, 1:23 pm
amother Blush wrote:

I was there recently. There were definitely some people in bikinis although vast majority weren’t. If you don’t want them seeing anyone in a bikini you can only go when it’s rented out.

amother
Mulberry

Post Sat, Jan 27 2024, 4:16 pm
ChumHen wrote:
kids want to go
I've never been there

I see the website but from a frum perspective -
What exactly is it?
All indoor?
is it amusement or what?
prices?
crowd?
which age appropriate?

considering for midwinter

Can anyone help me, thank you!

I can't open the Instagram link
How can I sign up in advance- anyone share contact info? (We've never been and kids had rough winter on personal front. Though its expensive I may treat them)
Appreciate any help, ty

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sat, Jan 27 2024, 8:37 pm
We went last week. It wasn't too busy, def a mix of Jewish and non Jewish pp. The pizza store at the kosher food court was the most busy. Fyi Their reg slices are 4.50 each. We ended up doing the glow golf @$20 each.
For anyone who cares, there is def pritzus in terms of non Jewish ads and like someone said Victoria secret.also We found a few places that one is able to see into the water park so not sure how private it is

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 5:53 am
amother Amaranthus wrote:
Large mall with many stores & attractions. Including: amusement park, water park, skiing, snow tubing, sky wheel, mini golf, Aquarium, Legoland, mirror maze, escape room, arcades... just off the top of my head.
All indoor.

I never knew there is snow tubing there. Anyone went? Is it for all ages?

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 2:14 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
I never knew there is snow tubing there. Anyone went? Is it for all ages?

I saw skiing
It’s called big snow I think
Not sure about snow tubing

amother
Amaranthus

Post Sat, Feb 17 2024, 4:31 pm
amother DarkOrange wrote:
I saw skiing
It’s called big snow I think
Not sure about snow tubing

They recently added snow tubing to big snow.

HakarasHatov

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 7:17 pm
I saw that a swimsuit is required. Do they allow swim dresses? Is there a cheep hotel nearby

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 7:21 pm
HakarasHatov wrote:
I saw that a swimsuit is required. Do they allow swim dresses? Is there a cheep hotel nearby

Don’t know about hotels but yes, all the frum women and girls are wearing swim dresses and does not seem to be an issue
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics