Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
How much longer ???

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 24 2024, 9:14 pm
I keep hearing so many sad things happening. Literally one after the other. I remember that when it was the 3 weeks or 9 days we needed to be more careful cuz more tragedies happen then. I feel like its tisha b'av every day. I don't think I can handle anymore sad news. I'm becoming numb to it. It's worse then I cam ever remember. I really want mashiach to come already. I really wish hashem would send us our geulah. How much longer do we have to wait. How much worse can it get already till hashem says enough is enough. I can't stop thinking about the hostages and their families. About the the people suffering quietly either from sickness, loss, infertility, poverty, pain........how much longer ??????

613mitzvahgirl

Post Wed, Apr 24 2024, 9:24 pm
I feel the same way.. I couldn’t stop crying by the sedarim.. it hit me so hard- like a ton of emotions.. like Purim.. it didn’t feel right.. how many more tears, how much longer?? I really thought when we opened the door for Eliyahu HaNavi Moshiach was going to be there right next to him.. it felt like such a tease agsin.. how much longer,,

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 24 2024, 10:28 pm
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
I feel the same way.. I couldn’t stop crying by the sedarim.. it hit me so hard- like a ton of emotions.. like Purim.. it didn’t feel right.. how many more tears, how much longer?? I really thought when we opened the door for Eliyahu HaNavi Moshiach was going to be there right next to him.. it felt like such a tease agsin.. how much longer,,
glad I'm not the only one feeling this way

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Apr 24 2024, 10:30 pm
I was also very emotional during the seder with the matzav looming over us... Scary sad times!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 24 2024, 10:33 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
I was also very emotional during the seder with the matzav looming over us... Scary sad times!
there were so many sad times in our history. I wish and hope this is the last one.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 4:06 am
Why don't we look at the good that Hashem did.

Hamas sent 3,000 people to unalive and take over ALL of Israel. YET, they didn't even manage to take one person per terrorist bh.

Half of the hostages were already freed and a large number of those freed from jail, are already back in, due to violating terms.

Iran sent missiles enough to wipe Israel off, YET, not one hit a target!

A soldier friend of purse who was in Gaza, said that they saw constant open miracles there!

See the UN happiness report, Israel came in one if the height. There is a strong scene of achdus and shalom here.

There are aot more... at Birchas Kohanim at the kosel today the rabbi mentioned the many great miracle that we have daily.

May we be zocha to be see the great Nassim and be happy as Hashem's chosen and beloved nation.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 4:43 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
Why don't we look at the good that Hashem did.

Hamas sent 3,000 people to unalive and take over ALL of Israel. YET, they didn't even manage to take one person per terrorist bh.

Half of the hostages were already freed and a large number of those freed from jail, are already back in, due to violating terms.

Iran sent missiles enough to wipe Israel off, YET, not one hit a target!

A soldier friend of purse who was in Gaza, said that they saw constant open miracles there!

See the UN happiness report, Israel came in one if the height. There is a strong scene of achdus and shalom here.

There are aot more... at Birchas Kohanim at the kosel today the rabbi mentioned the many great miracle that we have daily.

May we be zocha to be see the great Nassim and be happy as Hashem's chosen and beloved nation.
hearing good things is easy ... it's hard when your hearing not such good things and alot of them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics