Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
How crowded was your outing today?
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:44 pm
S/o another post

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:45 pm
BH not bad. Chelsea Piers ice skating. Closes early so I guess doesn't get crowds.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:46 pm
Not bad. There were people but we didn’t have to wait on lines. It looked more overwhelming than it actually was

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:48 pm
Adventureland was a madhouse! Crazy crowded & long lines. Never saw it so crowded.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:51 pm
We went to the Jewish children's museum. Was crowded but not terrible. We were able to do and see each activity. It's only available by reservation so I'm assuming that's why it didn't get too crazy.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
S/o another post

Not crowded at all! I took my kid to the dmv for the permit test, went to the jeweler to get my daughter earrings, and then went to the grocery store, which was just about empty. I think there were more workers than customers.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:53 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
Adventureland was a madhouse! Crazy crowded & long lines. Never saw it so crowded.

I was there too. I haven’t been there in 20+ years. Not so sure I’m going back to fast. We only did 4 rides .

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:59 pm
Van Saun Park
Was really crowded. We went to the zoo and had a hard time navigating because of all the strollers. But we still had a really nice time. My kids really enjoyed.
We will do the train next time we go, there was an hour wait for it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:04 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
Van Saun Park
Was really crowded. We went to the zoo and had a hard time navigating because of all the strollers. But we still had a really nice time. My kids really enjoyed.
We will do the train next time we go, there was an hour wait for it.

Wow what time was that?

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:09 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I was there too. I haven’t been there in 20+ years. Not so sure I’m going back to fast. We only did 4 rides .

How long were you there for? We were there for about 5 hours & my kids got to do enough rides that we got our money's worth. The fireball though, was an hour wait. When my kids finally reached their turn, one chickened out & decided that it's too scary.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:12 pm
Lego land. Was ok. Wait time at the highest peak was around 1 to 2 rounds per ride. Earlier and later there was almost no wait time.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:13 pm
BH my kids are still happy with the playground. We went to the water where there was also a carousel. Not crowded at all and my kids were thrilled

effess

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:14 pm
Not too crowded!

amother
Ballota

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:22 pm
amother Babyblue wrote:
Lego land. Was ok. Wait time at the highest peak was around 1 to 2 rounds per ride. Earlier and later there was almost no wait time.

Which Legoland was this? We were at Legoland New York in Goshen, and it was a nightmare! We were there for two hours and my kids got 1!!!! ride

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:25 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
We went to the Jewish children's museum. Was crowded but not terrible. We were able to do and see each activity. It's only available by reservation so I'm assuming that's why it didn't get too crazy.

Hey now I’m wondering who u are.. was there too and there were very few ppl

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Wow what time was that?

Around 3-4
They kept the train running past closing time for everyone who had bought tickets already.

CPenzias

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:28 pm
We went hiking. It was quiet 😀

mra01385

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:46 pm
We went to the local park to play baseball. Was pretty empty. I guess cuz everyone else was at the amusement parks.

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:47 pm
indoor small playground. we were the only family there half the time. The other half the time there was a mother and her one daughter.

amother
NeonPink

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:51 pm
We did spy games, a beta testing option at spyscape in NYC. You get 50 min, which should be enough time to complete all the challenges. The waits weren't long, but long enough that we couldn't do all the challenges.... We did maybe 7 out of 10?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics