Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Teach me how to make easy healthy meals with my instapot

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 11:14 am
I got an instapot on an amazing sale a few months ago after raving reviews from so many people. I still don't really know how to use it, mine has all these buttons for various things like chicken, meat, and rice and a manual mode where you set it for a certain amount of time and level of pressure. I feel pretty overwhelmed about how to utilize it beyond making rice or a soup.

I'm really aiming to make meals that are low carb and high protein. I do not like beans of any kind, or tofu, but beyond that I'm not overly picky.

I'd love to make some vegan recipes too to keep costs lower.

imaamy

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 5:57 pm
What I do is Google search instant pot chicken recipes or instant pot beef, or whatever you’re looking for. You can narrow it to kosher unless it’s vegetarian to start with.

watergirl

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 9:30 pm
imaamy wrote:
What I do is Google search instant pot chicken recipes or instant pot beef, or whatever you’re looking for. You can narrow it to kosher unless it’s vegetarian to start with.

This really is the best way. Google is yoir best friend for recipes, and youtube has the best tutorials to learn how to use it.

wanttobehappy

Post Tue, Apr 30 2024, 9:44 pm
There is a kosher insta pot recipe book on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/1454.....ss_tl
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking